October 25, 2009

October Birthday Presents.

I love October. May be because I was born in October, may be because every year on the morning of my birthday I saw first snow in St'petersburg where I lived before. It was like a new beginning, and that feeling is always with me on that day. My friends made me a wonderful present this year. They came unexpectedly with flowers, wine , and lot's of food , and we had Birthday lunch party in my garden. I felt like a child, who received a huge sweet candy, and can eat it all. I've got even more surpising presents this year, and I am very great full. I even got to see my 3 month old baby granddaughter on that day, as she happened to be in town with her mom. No matter how old you are, life can be great and beautiful, as the pictures below! Do not forget to click on the picture to see it in full, and with the right colors.
My son lives in Ann Arbor, Mi. He sent me this picture as my Birthday card. Autumn colors are so beautiful! We do not have it like that here in California.
But I do have a tree in my garden, which also turns red in October, so there is no longer any doubts in my mind, that autumn arrived, and rain will settle soon.
This small princess flower tree still full of velvet purple flowers. Their color looks amazing in the morning sun. Could not resist to make picture again.
It is amazing how little some flowers need to survive. Look at this one. Little piece of a stump, and occasional sprinkles of water, and what a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here.
I would love to hear from you.