March 25, 2012

Wake up, the sun is out!

It's been a wonderful weekend. I savored last pages of my favorite book where love, intellect, poetry and chivalry intertwine elaborately as flowers in a masterful arrangement. They win at the end all the dark and evil forces of hatred, envy and jealousy, leaving you with a feeling of happiness, lightness and hope, which is so hard to come by in everyday routine life of ours. And next morning, still full of inner peace and inspiration, I turned on TV and watched the concert of young Italian tenors (Il Volo). Their romantic, beautiful songs brought a memory of a certain scene in a book I just finished. They gave me suddenly another level of understanding, and acute desire to write and share it with others. I gasped, downloaded the songs immediately and listened to them over and over again during the whole day to prolong the happiness I felt. It was yesterday, and it was raining. But today there is sun in the garden, and new leaves, and new flowers, and new life, full of promises and expectations. Expectations of summer and warmth, of new books and new music, and of wonderful garden parties with friends. How grateful I am to the beauty around me, whatever shape or form it takes, be it books in winter or flowers in spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment here.
I would love to hear from you.